Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blue Island Letter #16

Leshelle tracting in Posen, Illinois


Thank you all for making my Christmas so great! Thanks to your generosity, my neck is warm and stylish, I smell wonderful, my feet don't hurt so much, my wardrobe gained some much needed color, and my photo wall has been updated with very attractive faces...just to name a small part of Christmas.

More than any of that, I felt your love and support. More valuable than anything else, it's feeling your love that gives color and warmth to my heart.

I LOVED talking to my family! I was even able to see them! Thank goodness for modern technology. I may not know how to use a lot of it, but I know I like what it can do!

Note: if anyone sent me mail to the mission address, it was lost! The two Elders who were delivering Christmas mail and packages somehow lost our letters. They had them in hand in front of our door. But, we were at an appointment. They drove the five minutes down the road to meet up with us. Somewhere in that process, the letters were lost. Who knows where they are. So, if you wrote me a letter and sent it there and you don't hear back from me, that's why. I was so sad!

By the way, that's the only time that the office doesn't forward letters, but has Elders deliver them. It is usually really quite safe to send things there.

Eliuth will return on the 4th. We did get in touch with Ivonne. She was really busy with school finals and projects before Christmas. We have an appointment to see her on Thursday.

We are going to the city today to do a scavenger hunt in downtown for Hermana Haws' last p-day. She goes home on the 4th.

Happy New Year! -- make a resolution for me.

Hermana Hoer

No comments:

Post a Comment