Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blue Island Letter #6

I have to be honest...I am low on time and emotional energy. It's been a rough one...

I have a goal: I want to laugh more. I am going to work more diligently to find and appreciate the little joys in life.

That said, I have a special request from you all: I want funny stories. Jokes. Cute things kids said.

It'll cost a stamp and a few minutes of time. You don't even have to write anything else if you don't want or have time. Think of it as donation to a charitable cause: the Laughing Leshelle Organization :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. I'll try to do this one without any mistakes.
    Carolyn,
    My husband and I are in the Roseville YSA single's ward and we love Leshelle and really miss her! Her letters are great. I'll have to think of something to make her laugh this time. Did you ever live in Roseville? Your name is very familiar. Also, I processed you and your husband's petitions when I was volunteering for stop SB48. Small world!
    Nancy Carrier

    ReplyDelete